Saturday, November 1, 2008

News from the break-room


Dear Cory,

I noticed you haven’t been in the office for a few days and then somebody told me you were sick. Since we haven’t haven’t had a chance during your 30 minute- I mean 15 minute (wink, wink) break, I thought I’d catch you up on some of the juicier details. 

- Pat slept with Sue which angered Mike, made Shelly happy, had Eric crying, and caused Bob to raise an eyebrow.

- Sue accidently ate Mikes peach, which frustrated Eric, caused Shelly to laugh, made Pat moan, and caused Bob to scratch his head.

- John (New Guy) got Shelly’s phone number which made Eric upset, helped Mike relax, made Sue jealous, and caused Bob to quit.

- Oh, and I guess your company is downsizing and management is looking at who to cut (don’t be sick too long). 

Other than that, every thing’s fine.

Long live the Xerox repair man! For without him, there can be no copies.


Bob (The Xerox Guy)

No comments: