Monday, August 24, 2009

Caption Contest

Dear Cory,

Here are some recent entries from our caption contest.



Your loss, baby! It’s like they say, “You could learn a lot from a Dummy!”

Oh my God, Seth! I wouldn’t crash a 2009 BMW S series wearing that dress.








Bumper sticker: My other car is a black dragon.

“I challenge thee to a joust! Squire, prepare the royal Oxygen tank!”







HA! Did you hear that accent?! Hasta la vista, baby! Who says that?

Guys, please! I’ll never drive my fist through another...after T3, so much pressure for a hit...talk to me...







Look into the orb and see the future of your careers!

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s acting lessons!

Yes, you must eat this entire hamburger.







Redwoods gone wild.






Son, sex with a women feels just like a hot steamy gas tank.


All she needs Marty, is 1.21 jigawatts of pure Bud light.


Michael Knight and Kitt, “The Later Years.”



No comments: